Armendariz Middle School will educate students to be independent learners, innovative thinkers, quality producers and community contributors.Red Ribbon Week Poster (1).jpg
Dear Parent or guardian,
The El Paso Independent School District is launching the yearly School Climate Survey. We encourage you to make your voice heard and share your thoughts about your child’s school. We value your input, and thoughts help us make decisions about your child’s education!
Here are some things you need to know:
- The survey is very different from prior years, it is shorter and should not take you more than 5 minutes to complete!
- You can go to https://tx02201707.schoolwires.net/Page/1053
- Your responses are anonymous!
- You can take the survey in English or Spanish!
- The survey will be open until April 10th, but we encourage you to participate early!
athletic participation forms:
MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL INFORMATION:
High School Program Options: http://www.episd.org/schools/magnet_schools.php
Parent Portal Log on to apply for a Magnet Program online: https://teams.episd.org/selfserve/EntryPointHomeAction.do?parent=true
Magnet Program Online Application Instructions: http://www.episd.org/schools/docs/instructions.pdf
The benefit of parents applying online is that all required documents, STAAR scores, report cards, attendance, etc., are automatically sent to the Magnet school of choice when they submit the applications. So there is no need to get copies of all the required documents or go to the campus to turn in the application by the deadline(s).
High School Programs Coordinator Contact Information, Fall 2016.pdf
parent involvement survey:
gale online databases:
end of year events:
UPCOMING - 2017.pdf