1. Respect Others
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
4. Stay in your seat until you have permission to do otherwise.
5. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
1. Verbal Warning
3. Parent Call or Parent/Teacher Conference
4. Loss of Privileges
5. Referral ( Can be given before all consequences if the incident is severe)
1 box of Kleenex
Scissors, Colors, Glue, Pencils
**All students will be provided with a composition notebook.**
What are we doing now?
In this Unit we will be covering:
**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD STUDIES THEIR VOCABULARY WORDS. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THEY KNOW THEIR WORDS WHICH WILL HELP THEM GET AHEAD NEXT YEAR IN EIGHT GRADE. THIS WILL HELP THEM PREPARE FOR THE STAAR TEST.**
This test will include words from Units 2, 3, 4 and 5. Please check your child's interactive notebook for their vocabulary words. If they are missing one please have them ask me for a copy.
Unit 6 common assessment will be in the first week of February.
Please feel free to check your student's progress through the parent portal www.episd.org