1. All students must arrive on time to class and sit in assigned seats.
2. Students must come to class prepared with their notebook, pen/pencil, and suit out clothes.
3. All students must be respectful.
4. Dress in appropriate attire.
5. Come ready to learn and have FUN!!
1st offense is a Conference with the student.
2nd offense is a Conference with the student's parent or guardian.
3rd offense is Friday Detention & Conference with student's parent or guardian.
4th offense is a Discipline Referral & Conference with Administration.
Hi everyone!! My name is Brooke Owen. This will be my 4th year teaching Physical Education/Health at Armendariz. Along with teaching P.E., I am also the 8th grade girls Track Coach and Athletic Coordinator here on campus. Go LIONS!!
~ Suit out clothes (Athletic shorts, athletic pants, t-shirt, and proper tennis shoes)
~ P.E. Spiral Notebook with pockets
~ Pen or pencils
~ Colored pencils
~ Combination lock